10 Hilariously Funny Cooking Jokes
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Cooking Jokes and other Cooking topics.
You know you're obsessed with cooking when….
- You sleep with a spatula under your pillow.
- Your alarm clock is an egg timer.
- You take your food processor on vacation with you.
- You can read a cookbook cover to cover.
- You regret having to go to someone else's home for dinner because it's one less day of cooking.
- You carry spices in your purse.
- You begin to plan meals for OTHER families.
- All the shows recorded on your DVR are food related.
- Your response to "why did the chicken cross the road" is "to be roasted."
More hilariously funny jokes about cooking:
- How many Twitter followers does it take to change a lightbulb? We have no idea, they were all too busy telling us their hilarious #foodjokes…
- "Waiter, waiter, what's this fly doing in my soup?" "I think it's the backstroke, sir."
- Two peanuts walk into a really rough bar. Unfortunately, one was a salted.
- What do you call someone with jelly in one ear and custard in the other? A trifle deaf.
- What do you call Spiritual cheese? Cheeses of Nazareth.
- What is small, red and whispers? A HOARSE RADISH.
- How can you tell that a blonde's been baking chocolate chip cookies? There's M&M shells all over the floor.
- A friend got some vinegar in his ear, now he suffers from pickled hearing.
- Overweight is something that just sort of snacks up on you.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.