top cooking conventions in the US
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Cooking Events and other Cooking topics.
Cooking and being a cook is a passion among culinary artists and epicureans alike. In the United States there are several conferences and conventions to attend for education, information and recipe gathering. Among the conventions there are those few that anyone who circulates in the culinary world should attend. These top cooking conventions are:
- The 2014 Catersource and Event Solutions Conference and Tradeshow at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here you'll find up-to-date information about all things catering. That includes the food.
- The 39th Winter Fancy Food Show at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. This show will include everything from snacks to organics. With information on all of it. Dress to impress.
- St Judes Restaurant Extravaganza at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers in Chicago is where some gourmet tasting and a bit of auctioning goes on.
- The Unified Wine and Grape Symposium in Sacramento, California. If a tasting trip is more the style of convention you're looking for, this one will be very satisfying.
- The 2014 Good Food Festival and Conference in Chicago, Illinois, It's all good there.
There are more conferences, conventions and symposiums out there; going on all year round.