Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Cooking Games and other Cooking topics.
If you are looking for safe fun and entertainment for your kids, you can look to the Internet for cooking games. Here are some free websites below that guarantee a safe platform for your kids.
1. http://www.primarygames.com/arcade/cooking.php – features the pancake game where your child will be able to decorate pancakes that are shown on the left of their screen to look exactly like the pancake on the right of the screen. The child will place the ingredients and pancake toppings on the pancake exactly as they appear on the right.
2. WebPaws carries 34 cooking game choices at http://www.webpaws.com/games.php?cid=7&s=Cooking. From ice cream to buffet dinners, your child can explore his or her creativity in a safe and unique way.
3. If you would like your child to learn about cooking, food safety and hygiene, then you will like http://www.familylearning.org.uk/food_games.html. The barbecue food game shows your child how to safely cook on a barbecue grill.
4. Online games were usually male-dominated until now. At CookingGames.net, girls from ages 4 to 14 get to decorate their own pizzas, birthday cakes, pastas and more.
5. http://www.glittergames.com/top-games/7-cooking-games is another site specifically for girls. From hamburgers to pizzas, your daughters can explore the art of cooking.
Every parent is concerned about the safety issues when their children are online, and these websites mentioned above are ideal for playing games in a safe online environment.